After Venezuela and Iran, Cuba? Trump says ‘it looks like I’ll be the one that does it’

Key Topics in this News Article:
News Snapshot:

Meanwhile, Senate Republicans are expected to abandon a proposal for $1 billion in security money for the White House complex and Trump’s ballroom on Thursday. And Trump’s plan to build a triumphal arch in Washington is getting a second look from the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts, a federal agency that suggested changes before it approved the concept last month. The Latest: Trump, facing a Senate Republican mutiny, says, ‘I don’t need money for the ballroom’ Trump, facing a Senate Republican mutiny, says ‘I don’t need money for the ballroom’ Asked about Senate Republicans dropping a proposed $1 billion for…

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Newsletter to Your Inbox

    China intelligence delivered each week!

  • This field is hidden when viewing the form