Iran makes new proposal for deal to end war, regional officials say

Key Topics in this News Article:
News Snapshot:

Iran has made a new proposal for a deal to definitively end the war in the Middle East, officials in the region said on Monday, though there was no sign of any immediate breakthrough in the stalled peace negotiations. A ceasefire has paused most violence after six weeks of US-Israeli airstrikes and Iranian retaliation, but there has been little progress since Donald Trump said the ceasefire was “on life support”, and reports in Israeli media suggest a resumption of hostilities is imminent. Pakistan, which has mediated the discussions since a ceasefire came into effect last month, has shared with the…

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Newsletter to Your Inbox

    China intelligence delivered each week!

  • This field is hidden when viewing the form